Sunday, June 24, 2012

Please help me, I'm so scared!!?

To contact us Click HERE

Please help me, I'm so scared!!?
Best answer:
could be a hernia. don't say it's a cystocoele when you go to a doctor. at your age, hernia is more common. Don't be too scared. But a doctor's appointment would really help relieving your worries. I can't recommend any non- medical treatment, though.I think this is what you have, and you need to go to another nurse, or your own doctor, right away. If they won't examine you, you need to be sure you can explain all the symptoms, and you should also let them know that you think it is the cystoceles. If one nurse turns you down, go to another. You need this looked at!!!dont worry go to a doctor and try to see what is wrong. it is important to go so please do. look, dont worry so much and it might turn out regular or somethingSweetie its ok to be scared,AND the nurse was/is a nut.You are never to young to "have"anything.Just go to the ER of see an OBGYN asap.Like Monday.IF your uterous perforates(sp)you could start heavy life threatening bleedingAlso your bladder could be damaged by simple neglect-not your neglect!.Everything inside is held together by muscle and tendon,they dont need to be overstreched.take care of YOU I'd like to have a wee chat with that "nurse".I'm actually angry.Just have a friend take you to ER okay. Write us back and lets us know your ok,please.Love and Prayers ,J





The Trader Pro System - Trade Like A Wall Street Professional
Complete Trading System Shows How Anyone Can Make Consistent Monthly Income Trading. With Over 40 High Quality Dvd Packs, Evergreen Product, High Conversion Rate. Complete Affiliate Page With Promotional Tools Http://traderprosystem.com/affiliates.php
The Trader Pro System - Trade Like A Wall Street Professional

Orignal From: Please help me, I'm so scared!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment